To support excellence in overall delivery by the firm, through the provision of flexible support in 3 main areas – reception, administration and support to Newark staff.
This post will be based from our Newark office located on London Road.
• Greeting clients and attending to their individual requirements and other callers to the office.
• Keeping meetings rooms clean and tidy - clearing of meeting rooms, washing dishes and cutlery and putting items away
• Keeping reception tidy
• Providing reception overflow service during busy times, answering telephone calls promptly and efficiently and placing them appropriately within the firm.
• Certifying copy ID documentation for internal purposes.
• Hospitality at reception and for meetings.
• Opening and date stamping of all incoming mail and the distribution of the incoming mail.
• Attending to photocopying, filing, mail merges, provision of bill paper and such other duties as are required to provide full support to the staff at Newark.
• Organising the internal collection and despatch of post in readiness to take to the Post Office and DX.
• Ensuring the franking machine is inspected on a regular basis and keeping a check on the credit levels and ordering/loading credit where appropriate.
• Checking all printers/photocopiers throughout the office and restocking the supply of paper as needed; monitor alerts, deal with orders of supplies and replace as necessary.
• Checking all supplies of stationery and other general consumables within the office and ensuring their replenishment as necessary.
• Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required.
• Well developed interpersonal skills.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Excellent internal and external client care with ‘can do’ attitude and ability to build ‘business partner’ relationship.
• Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence.
• Flexibility and strong team playing skills (with lead receptionist and wider team/firm)
• Well organised.
• Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Outlook.
If you are interested in this position or have any questions please contact Wendy Hillman by email email@example.com
or call 01522 512123. To apply for the position please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to Wendy. Deadline for applications is 12 noon on Friday 22nd September,