Are Businesses Right to Fear Fees Ruling? The Supreme Court ruling, that employment fees...
Legal Secretary - Personal Injury
To provide an effective secretarial service to the Personal Injury Law team, including help and assistance to others in the firm outside core disciplines when required.
• Sound working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel (role specific)
- Production of legal forms e.g. Oyez, Laserforms, Lexis Nexis
• Competent levels of literacy, numeracy and accuracy.
• Good standards in the presentation of work.
• Client focused, with well developed interpersonal skills to include dealing with clients face to face and on the telephone
• Well organised, with a high level of attention to detail
• Flexible and prepared to support other disciplines as required.
• Team player, committed to supporting colleagues across the firm.
• Committed to giving the best impression of Andrew & Co. both internally and externally.
• Production of correspondence
• Preparation of documents and legal forms
• File management in accordance with team procedures and benchmark
• Dealing directly with routine client enquiries and handling straightforward client matters and correspondence
• Providing secretarial and administrative support in relation to team management and marketing activities, as required
• Holiday cover
Closing date for applications is 5pm, Thursday 14th September 2017.
If you are interested in this position or have any questions please contact Wendy Hillman by email email@example.com or call 01522 512123. To apply for the position please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to Wendy.