Position: Residential Property Lawyer
Responsible to: Team Leader
Hours of Work: 9.00am – 5.15pm, Monday to Friday
Team: Residential Property
Purpose of the Role:
• Running a caseload of residential property files through a case management system.
• Providing help and assistance to clients and to others in the Team
• Promoting the image of Andrew & Co in the market.
• Full involvement in developing the Residential Property Team in Lincoln and Newark.
• Supervision of Assistant/Paralegal.
• Self motivated, forward thinking, well organised and resilient.
• Capable of solid, reliable service delivery to a range of markets.
• Client focused, with strong client care/service skills.
• Experience of working in a case managed environment and willingness to adopt best use of technology to support service delivery.
• Well developed communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong team player (beyond individual fees) with ‘can do’ attitude and ability to build good working relationships both internally and externally.
• Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence.
• Solicitor, Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer or qualified by experience.
• Running a caseload of residential property files through a case management system, with support – sales, purchases, transfers of equity, equity release and remortgages, both registered and unregistered and freehold and leasehold
• Production of high levels of correspondence
• Preparation of straightforward completion statements and fee accounts.
• Dealing directly with client enquiries
• Team fee earning target applies.
• Keeping both paper files and the Case Management System up to date
• Attending on clients as necessary
• Business development is an essential part of the role, assisting the team and the Business Development Manager in researching new opportunities for, and conducting, business development such as meeting estate agents and networking.
Closing date: Tuesday 10 April 2018
If you are interested in this position please contact Wendy Hillman by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01522 512123. To apply for the position please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to Wendy.