One of Lincolnshire’s oldest businesses has pledged to support the county’s most...
Secretary - Commercial Property Team
Position: Secretary in the Commercial Property Team
Responsible to: Commercial Property Team Leader
Hours of Work: 9.00am to 5.15pm
Department: Commercial Property
To provide full secretarial support to the Commercial Property Team, to provide help and assistance to others in the firm whenever the department's workload allows and to promote the image of Andrew & Co in a professional manner.
• Sound working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word (in particular experience re formatting)
- Production of legal forms e.g. Lexis Nexis
- Audio Typing
• Competent levels of literacy, numeracy and accuracy.
• Good standards in the presentation of work.
• Client focused, with well developed interpersonal skills to include dealing with clients face to face and on the telephone
• Well organised, with a high level of attention to detail
• Flexible and prepared to support other disciplines as required.
• Team player, committed to supporting colleagues across the firm.
• Committed to giving the best impression of Andrew & Co LLP both internally and externally.
• Production of correspondence
• Preparation of documents and legal forms
• File management in accordance with team procedures and benchmark
• Dealing directly with routine client enquiries and handling straightforward client matters and correspondence
• Providing secretarial and administrative support in relation to team management and marketing activities, as required.
• Holiday cover
Closing date: 29 April 2018
If you are interested in this position or have any questions, please contact Wendy Hillman by email email@example.com or call 01522.512123. To apply for the position please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to Wendy.