Worryingly, thousands of people in the East Midlands who live with their partner but are not...
Before investing in a renewable energy project it is important to understand what the financial and other risks might be. The issues surrounding renewable energy investment projects such as wind turbines, solar parks and biomass boilers may be complex in nature and often involved a raft of legal documentation that warrants specialist advice.
Recognising the opportunities for landowners, developers, growers, investors and suppliers in the exciting sector of renewable energy, Andrew & Co LLP have put together a dedicated team of lawyers who are able to provide you with sensible, plain English, advice that will assist in minimising the risks often associated with these types of transactions.
We can help you with:
- Advice and negotiation of all types of micro-generator supply and maintenance contracts
- Advice on financing and structuring your renewable energy project
- Wind turbine airport mitigation schemes
- Leasing your land and grid connections
- Energy crop supply agreements
- Drafting bespoke supplier and maintenance agreements
- Investment agreements and due diligence on investors
- Post project disputes
If you would like further information or to make an appointment with a member of our Corporate & Commercial team, please contact us on 01522 512123 (Lincoln) or 01636 673743 (Newark).