Over three million people are injured in accidents each year - at home, in their cars, at work, or...
Business Breakfast Fly-in
Do you fly an aeroplane?
Are you in business?
If so Andrew & Co LLP would like to invite you to Lincolnshire’s first Business Breakfast Fly-In
to be held at Wickenby Airfield on Thursday 5 June 2014 the cost of which will be £20 per person plus landing fee.
- enjoy a hearty breakfast sitting out on the patio
- take in spectacular aerial displays
- listen to guest speaker Paul Barron talk about his time as Chief Executive of NATS
- discuss business with like minded people
- participate in a guided tour of the Wickenby Memorial Museum
- and be prepared for one or two surprises
Please note that numbers will be strictly limited.
2014 – 2018 marks the centenary of the First World War, a landmark anniversary for Britain and so all proceeds from this event will go to the Wickenby Memorial Museum.