The Government's controversial proposal to increase the Court Probate fees to a sliding scale...
Residential Property Paralegal Vacancy Lincoln
Position: Residential Property Paralegal
Responsible to: Residential Property Team Leader
Office: Based in Lincoln but will need to travel to Newark as needed
Hours of Work: 9.00am to 5.15pm
Department: Residential Property
• Running a caseload of residential property files through a case management system, with a fee earner.
• Providing help and assistance to clients and to others in the Team
• Promoting the image of Andrew & Co in the market.
• Good working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Production of legal forms e.g. Oyez, Lexis Nexis
• Case management experience preferred
• Competent levels of literacy and numeracy
• Well developed interpersonal skills to include dealing with clients face to face and on the telephone
• Well organised and high level of attention to detail
• Runs to and is driven by process and deadlines
• Focussed on delivering excellent client service
• Full clean driving licence advantageous
• Preparation of legal forms
• Running a caseload of residential property files through a case management system, with fee earner support – sales, purchases, transfers of equity, equity release and remortgages, both registered and unregistered.
• Production of high levels of correspondence
• Preparation of straightforward completion statements and fee accounts.
• Dealing directly with routine client enquiries and handling straightforward client matters and correspondence
• Assisting with administrative support when required
• Team fee earning target applies
• Keeping both paper files and the Case Management System up to date
• Attending on clients as necessary
Send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 27th October