Injunctions and Occupation Orders

Cases involving domestic violence can be highly emotive and require particularly sensitive handling as clients may have endured many years of abuse

 Our Family Team can provide advice on injunctions and how to obtain an injunction as well as mediation, reconciliation or, where required, options for criminal prosecution. We can also provide advice on personal protection and harassment issues relating to neighbour or associated disputes.

Download our Injunction Guide

To speak to a member of the Family team and make an appointment, please phone us on 01522 512123 (Lincoln) or 01636 673743 (Newark).