When making a will, you inevitably have to think about the people you’ll leave behind which...
Wills & Estate Planning
Andrew & Co Solicitors has a well-established, experienced and trusted team helping families in Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire plan for their future. Our private client lawyers provide understanding and expert advice on:
- Contentious matters relating to trusts and estates
- Creating and running a trust, including trusts for vulnerable people, for children, and trusts to cater for awards of personal injury compensation
- Making a Lasting Power of Attorney and Advance Decision
- Making a will
- Personal tax planning, and tax aspects of administering an estate or trust
- Probate and the administration of an estate
The team is led by Helen Newson, a Partner at Andrew & Co Solicitors and a member of the Society for Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and an accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly. She works alongside Alison Short who is also a member of STEP. They are supported by other lawyers and experienced support staff.
Our team has specialised in this work for many years, often across the generations. It has the personal qualities and the technical expertise to provide a professional and friendly service. We work closely with other teams in the firm should you need advice on associated matters, relating to your property, your business, or a family dispute, for example. We also have links with a number of other professionals such accountants and independent financial advisers, and if you have existing advisers we work alongside them to help you and your family in your planning.
Read these useful blogs about Wills and Powers of Attorney and more.