The third Wednesday in August (21 st August 2019) is Injury Prevention Day, when APIL...
Every sector has its own specific legal issues and requirements, from licensing and regulation to the various practical issues you need to deal with when delivering your services.
Our lawyers have extensive experience advising businesses and other organisations across a wide range of sectors. We can offer tailored advice that meets your precise needs, helping to facilitate your goals and overall strategy.
Andrew & Co is an award-winning firm with 7 forward-thinking Partners and over 50 staff providing a powerful mix of legal expertise and reliable, people-focused customer support.
Our lawyers stand out due to our progressive and proactive approach, combined with a friendly, efficient service and a strong emphasis on clear communication in plain English.
Our sector-specific legal expertise
We advise a wide range of clients in the agricultural sector on issues including:
- Sale & purchase of agricultural land
- Agricultural tenancy agreements (including pre-1986 tenancies & farm business tenancies)
- Development of agricultural land
- Overage arrangements
- Telecommunication lease arrangements
- Farm business succession planning
- Agricultural business contracts
- Agricultural employment law
Our lawyers regularly assist various charities and not-for-profit organisations with all of their legal needs, including:
- Setting up charities
- Structuring charities
- Incorporating charities
- Updating charity constitutions
- Buying & selling charitable land
- Corporate governance advice
- Merging charities
- Dissolving charities
We advise residential landlords and agents on both non-contentious and contentious landlord and tenant matters, including:
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Drafting & serving notices on tenants
- Breach of tenancy (e.g. due to rent arrears, dilapidation issues & anti-social behaviour)
- Handling tenants’ deposits
- Possession proceedings
- Recovering rent arrears
Family run businesses often have their own unique characteristics and challenges, requiring specialist support across several areas, including commercial law, family law, Wills and probate.
Our family business lawyers can assist with issues including:
- Family business succession planning
- Divorce & separation
- Sales & acquisitions
- Commercial property
- Commercial contracts
- Family business disputes
Andrew & Co runs the Lincolnshire Family Business Forum in partnership with NatWest and Streets Chartered Accountants.