At the start of this month, we proudly co-hosted our annual property event in the heart of Lincoln...
Commercial Property Assistant Solicitor / Legal Executive
Position: Commercial Property Assistant Solicitor/Legal Executive
Responsible to: Team Leader
Office: Lincoln (but may occasionally need to work at Newark)
Hours of Work: 9.00am – 5.15pm Monday to Friday
• To undertake a commercial property caseload and to provide support to the senior lawyers in the team as appropriate.
• Promoting the image of Andrew & Co in the market
• Self motivated, forward thinking, well organised and resilient.
• Client focused, with strong client care/service skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• Well developed communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong team player (beyond individual fees) with ‘can do’ attitude and ability to build and sustain good working relationships irrespective of working pressures.
• Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence.
• Solicitor or Legal Executive
• Running a mixed caseload of commercial property work (landlord and tenant, freehold acquisitions and disposals, easements etc) with supervision as required
• Supporting senior fee earners on larger projects
• Assisting with work for developers in site acquisition and disposal.
• Document drafting, review of searches, dealing with pre-contract enquiries, and post completion work.
• Assisting on any other matters as required, and for the wider Commercial Property team as a whole.
Deadline: Friday 25 May 2018
To apply for this position please email a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org