The third Wednesday in August (21 st August 2019) is Injury Prevention Day, when APIL...
Making a Payment Online
Attention: If you are using an operating system such as Windows XP or older, our online payment system may not work correctly.
Alternatively you can pay over the phone on 01522 512123
Payments can only be accepted in GBP - Sterling.
To make a payment online please click the "pay an invoice" button and follow the instructions.
- How we protect your information: We use industry standard technology to encrypt your details as they pass over the internet and to enable your browser to confirm that it's really our site that you're using. We use secure certificates issued by Verisign/Symantec.
- If you share your PC or use a facility in a public place - Make sure you are not overlooked as you enter your details and close the browser window and, if applicable, log off when you have finished.
- On any page where you are entering personal details, you will see the closed padlock icon that tells you the page is protected (see below). If you are using a very old or unsupported browser (eg; Internet Explorer 6.0) you will not be able to connect to these secure pages. In that case, please upgrade to a supported browser (eg; a modern version of IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari or Firefox).
- Padlock positions:
- IE - Left of the refresh icon in the address bar
- Opera - Far right in the address bar
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox - Left of the page URL in the address bar